Being successful on these platforms has changed quite a bit, compared to just two years ago. And yes, you’ll want those hot photos – but first, let me give you some food for thought.
Online dating is a different ballgame these days, and that’s because we, a society, are a different ballgame. How do I know? All these dating apps did surveys over the pandemic, and we’ve learned some interesting stuff. Such as this, from a 2021 Match survey :
- 2 in 3 singles want to wait until after the third date to have sex
- 27% of singles want a friends-with-benefits or casual sexual relationship
- 65% of singles want their dating partners to be vaccinated
- 48% of people on the app now question what their type is
- ??34% of folks on the app say that they’re more likely to go on a ‘dry date’ (alcohol-free date) now than pre-COVID
- 91 percent of users want to date someone who goes to therapy-and 89 percent of daters are more likely to agree to a second date if the person mentions therapy on the first date.